Calendar, Schedule, Tuitions |2020-2021
PRO RATA WILL BE APPLIED FOR REGISTRATION MADE AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE SESSION
* Must be invited to join
** If outdoor conditions are unfavorable (due to weather or for health issues), class will be cancelled. You will be notified by email as soon as possible. You will get a credit for 1 Modern Class, valid until December 19, 2020.
*** If outdoor conditions are unfavorable (due to weather or for health issues), class will be switched online. You will be notified by email as soon as possible.
Schedule is subject to change at any time due to the nature of the COVID-19 situation,
as Petits Pas will follow and adapt to the new orders we may receive from local and state Authorities.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
COVID-19 guidelines for OST (Out of School Time for KIDS)
- Groups are stable for the entire Session
- Students should be enrolled in only one program at a time for OST.
- We cannot offer trial.
Health & Safety protocol
- Face covering is mandatory at all times for students & teachers during OST.
- Symptoms screening and temperature check done by our staff and hand washing is mandatory before entering in the facility.
-If a student is ill and/or does not pass the screening, he/she will not be able to enter the facility and will need to follow the guidelines.
- Parents/caregivers will not be allowed facilities. They will wait outside at drop-off & pick-up.
- Facilities and equipments will be disinfected before and after each OST.
- Signage through facilities will be placed so students will maintain at least 6 feet distance between one another.
Mayor London N. Breed announced that San Francisco's out of school Time Programs (OST) - like Petits Pas - can reopen on August 17, 2020 with limited capacity and with modifications intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are following the Health Officer Directive regarding required best practices for Out of School Time Programs.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR PETITS PAS & OUR STUDENTS
As a mom, scientist (Biomedical Engineer & Pediatrician), and professional dancer, the decision to move forward to open first our summer program and then our after school program was not an easy one to make, and I understand the risks. But I am also aware of the parents and children’s needs. Mayor London N. Breed said : “We have worked hard to create a safe environment for kids to be kids this summer. Children need to be able get outside and have fun while their parents know they are safe. While summer camps and programs will look different this year than they have in the past, it will provide relief for some parents and give their children the opportunity to play and spend time with other kids their age.” Now the summer is over, kids still need after school programs where they can express themselves.
After 6 weeks of Summer Camps, I deeply trust our team’s ability to make OST (after school programs and dance classes) happen in the best conditions. I spent time this past months figuring out how to best set up updating and establishing new policies and procedures to ensure you feel comfortable sending your children to our programs. Our programs's location is big, with indoor and outdoor space, very well ventilated, allowing us to keep our small group safe.
We are monitoring very closely the new orders from local & state Authority and will continue to adapt our programs.
For OST, a health check (temperature and symptoms screenings) will be operated every day.
In addition to regular cleaning, an enhanced cleaning will be done after each activity.
Health and Safety protocol
Detailed documents will be sent to all families registering.
HOLIDAYS & BREAK
- Columbus, Veterans Days: regular schedule
- Fall break: October 5-11, 2020
- Thanksgiving break: November 23-29, 2020
- Holidays break: December 21, 2020 - January 10, 2021
- Retreat (Yoga, Dance, Theater): TBD
- End of year Recital: May 23, 2021 TBC
Classes/programs are subject to change at any time due to the nature of the COVID-19 situation, as Petits Pas will follow and adapt to new orders received from local and state Authorities (tuition will remain the same - no Refund, no Credit).
- Tuitions and recital/costume fees are non-refundable.
- Missed classes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Make ups are not available.
- All memberships are nominatives and non-transferable between disciplines.
- If a class is cancelled by Petits Pas (insufficient interest for a class or instructor emergency) you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and the cancelled class will either be rescheduled, refunded or you will receive a credit.
For camps & after-school Programs (ASP)
- 100% credit option you can use for Petits Pas Programs later in 2020, 2021 & 2022, if you cancel up to 30 days before the start of the session your camper is signed up for.
- After that 30 days deadline, No Refund or Credit will be given.
- If a camp or ASP does not fill, Petits Pas reserves the right to cancel and will issue a full refund for the session.
Registrations may be refused by Petits Pas for any student, parent, or legal guardian and for any reason, including, but not limited to not adhering to the rules set forth in these policies and in our health and safety Plan.