Calendar - Schedule, Tuitions |2019-2020
- New Students can start at any time. A pro rata rate will be applied.
- Before enrolling in a membership, a free trial class may be offered to new students: please contact us.
If enrolling, the class will be included in the tuition to be paid.
* Discount applies for siblings, adults who have a child enrolled, multiple classes registration (does not apply for Pointes, private, family dance classes).
** Must be invited to join
*** To register, please contact us
HOLIDAYS & BREAK
- Columbus, Veterans Days: regular schedule
- Fall break: October 6 - 13, 2019
- Thanksgiving break: November 26 to 30, 2019
- Holidays break: December 22, 2019 - January 12, 2020
- MLK, President's Day, Memorial Day: regular schedule
- Winter break: February 16 - 23, 2020
- Spring break: April 12 - 19, 2020
- Retreat (Yoga, Dance, Theater): October 18-19-20, 2019
- Fashion Show: November 8, 2019
- End of year Recital: May 31, 2020 (fees due in March)
Columbus, Veterans Days, Thanksgiving, MLK, President's Day
$105 - Per Day Camp (9 am to 3 pm)
$30 - Extended Care (3 pm to 5 pm per day)
June 3 - July 17 (no camp Jun 29 - July 3)
$500 - Per Week Camp (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm)
$30 - Extended Care (3 pm to 5 pm per day, except on Fridays - Performance at 3pm)
- Tuitions and recital/costume fees are non-refundable.
- Missed classes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All memberships are nominatives and non-transferable between disciplines.
- For cancellations up to 4 weeks prior to the beginning of camp, 50% of the tuition is refunded.
- No refund will be given for cancellations after the 4-week deadline.
- If a camp does not fill, Petits Pas reserves the right to cancel and will issue a full refund for the session.
To view our full school policies